Happy 5th Month Annivesary Sayang ! ♥♥♥

4/9/2010 . Today is our 5th month annivesary . Did you remember it sayang ? First time you came into my life , i feel so happy . You've change my life from a worst person to a better , better and better person . You have completed my journey . I'm so happy whether you know either nor . You are the one that I want for the rest of my life . I'm happy knowing you are mine honey . I LOVE YOU HONEY ! I hope you feel the same way too .

Akan ku lukiskan memori indah buat mu . Ini bukan mimpi yangku bikin sendiri . Kongsikan dukamu bersama . Luahkan dalam pelukan . Sepikan pergi selamanya . Pergi bersama tangisan . Ini bukan mimpi , yangku bikin sendiri . Tamat sudah zaman sepimu biarku temani . Ku kan jadi temanmu sampai mati . Jadikan senyumanmu cahya suci yang kan menerangi hidupku bagaikan matahari .

I ♥ You Siti Aishah ! Yes i do . :))

Happy 5th month annivesary sayang . I hope we gonna through the storm together afther this . ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment